October 26, 2012

Fashion in the 1950's

Dear readers & followers.  We decided to separate the graphics from the crafts & decor blog to make it easier for you all artists to find the Free graphics, so we created "Retro Scraps -Freebies-".  Enjoy!

Fashion always comes and goes, and these beautiful cocktail dresses from the 1950's surely will find their way back. We wanted to give a touch of elegance to our first image post with these designs, taken from a spanish fashion magazine.




Thank you so much for reading and following. Enjoy your crafting and have a wonderful day, we will be back soon with more beautiful graphics.

Erika

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Gul Ahmed Eid Collection

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate your thoughts, please feel free to contact us. I will be answering the comments from my email. Thank you very much for visiting our blog. Erika